What is Government Academy?
The Government Academy is a series of classes offered through the OSU Extension Medina County and Leadership Medina County for individuals interested in learning about the mechanics and philosophies that impact government action. Classes are taught by experts and faculty from The Ohio State University, local attorneys, elected officials and subject matter experts.
* August 15, 2019, 5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Crisis Management
* September 19, 2019, 5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Sunshine Ethics
October 17, 2019, 5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Zoning, Taxes, and Levies for Public Officials
November 21, 2019, 5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. Strategic Planning 102
* December 19, 2019, 5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. The Constitution and Criminal Procedure
Cancellation Policy: Should the workshop cancel for any reason, we will contact you via phone and email with a reschedule date and time. Please note that if the University of Akron, Medina should close or cancel classes, the Government Academy workshop will cancel also.
The University of Akron Medina
6300 Technology Lane
Medina, OH 44256
- $50 per workshop includes dinner
- Select 5 workshops and use coupon code Pick5 (case sensitive) to receive a 5% discount.
Refunds are not available, but are transferrable prior to the Monday before each class date.
Government Academy is made possible by the following sponsors. Thank you!
|Neon CRM by Neon One|