3480 Laurel Rd
Brunswick, OH 44212
*Active alumni get $10 off of this event. You must log into your account when registering to access your discount.
Learn how to become a Superhero Facilitator and ignite creative thinking with the tools and experiential learning activities we present in this WORKshop. Then take the skills you just learned and put them into practice with your fellow Medina County leaders.
This workshop will help you:
- Strengthen your skills to facilitate Creative Thinking meetings
- Diagnose Creative Thinking situations and design effective meetings
- Apply divergent and convergent tools needed to facilitate Creative Thinking meetings
- Apply the necessary facilitation skills to manage group dynamics
- Manage the logistics for Creative Thinking meetings
Facilitative Creative Thinking Meetings training incorporates an action-learning process to develop skilled Creative Thinking Facilitators.
Preregistration is required. All participants will be provided with Dan Coleman’s new book, Fan the Hot Blue Flames: A Dynamic Method to Jump Spark Your Creativity and Innovation!
|Neon CRM by Neon One|